Qualification: ITI/Diploma or any other discipline
Experience: 5 – 10 years
CTC: 4 – 5 LPA
1) Sets up and operates machine to form longitudinal bends, rolls, beads, or embossed design onto sheet metal strips by action of two or more roller dies to fabricate items, such as molding, trim, weatherstrip, and structural shapes specified by work order or diagram.
2) Positions spindles to align male and female roller dies and adjusts rolls to thickness of metal, using feelers, rule, shims, gauges, and handtools.
3) Turns knobs to set footage meter and control which stops machine or activates automatic shear when specified length of strips has been run.
4) Lifts coils of metal onto feedrack, manually or by hoist, and threads end into feed roll.
5) Directs flow of coolant onto rolls or fills oilcups.
6) Starts machine, observes operation, and verifies dimensions of finished products, using micrometers, gauges, and rule.
7) Threads end of formed stock onto rewind spindle and cuts it to specified length, using hand shears, or removes finished pieces from machine bed.
8) May feed precut strips of metal into machine.
9) May turn knobs or install gears to adjust speed of machine.
10) May verify coolant levels in machine and oil and grease moving parts as specified.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
URRI HR INDIA PVT. LTD